Statute Of Association
TTMD In The Press
Board of Director
Foreign Relations Commission
COVID-19 Technical Committee
IBPSA TR – Building Performance Simulations Committee
AEE Turkey Committee
Energy Storage and Heat Pump Committee
BID (Cx) Committee
XV TTMD International HVAC&R Technologies Symposium
HVAC Design Basis
Hourly Analysis Program (HAP)
Covid-19 Infection Tool
email@example.com | +90 312 419 45 71
Foreign Relations Commission
Foreign Relations Commission
Dr. Murat Çakan (Chair)
Prof. Dr. Ahmet Arısoy
Doç. Dr. Gülsu Ulukavak Harputlugil
Dr. Ece Kalaycıoğlu
Dr. Neşe Ganiç Sağlam
Dr. Ziya Haktan Karadeniz
Tuba Bingöl Altıok
TTMD FOREIGN RELATIONS COMMISSION
Purpose and task
TTMD should contribute to the production and dissemination of information in the sector. In this respect, cooperation and solidarity with similar structures of science and technology producing countries is very important. A TTMD Foreign Relations Commission was established to coordinate and conduct the activities of TTMD in this field. The task of this committee is to assist and advise the board of directors in TTMD's international relations. They also represents TTMD in international organizations.
Structure of the Commission
1. The Commission consists of 1 chairman and 5 members. The chairman and members of the first commission were appointed by the board of directors of TTMD.
2. The conduct of the external relations takes place through the ambassadors.
3. The members of the Commission are also the ambassadors of the association.
4. The number of ambassadors may be increased by the board of directors upon the proposal of the commission. This number can be up to 9.
5. The Commission elects the ambassadors in accordance with the qualifications required.
6. The qualification of the ambassadors must be sought. The activities of the selected ambassadors are the responsibility of the commission.
7. Commission members and ambassadors shall be elected indefinitely.
8. Dismissal and election to membership shall only take place upon the proposal of the commission and the approval of the board of directors.
9. The appointment of a new member in place of the member who has left is made by the board of directors among the ambassadors proposed by the commission.
10. The chairman of TTMD is a natural member of the commission and may attend the meetings if s/he wishes.
11. The Commission is structured in the areas REHVA, ASHRAE and CLIMAMED. As these organizations increase over time, the commission develops this structure within itself.
12. The Commission shall convene upon the invitation of the chairman. However, the number of meetings may not be less than 4 per year.
13. Decisions shall be taken by majority vote of the number of members. In case of equality, the chairman's vote is decisive.
14. The board of directors implements the decisions taken.
15. The Commission prepares the establishment and working instructions of the Commission and submits it to the Board of Directors. Following the approval of the board of directors, the implementation of the directive is carried out by the commission.
TTMD Foreign Relations Strategy and Qualifications of Ambassadors
1. Overseas relations should be continuous. It should not depend on the administrations. The continuity of external relations is ensured through this commission (and its ambassadors).
2. The scientific contribution of the ambassadors to the sector, the relationships they establish on international platforms and the projects they devise are essential.
3. TTMD members who will attend scientific meetings, REHVA and CLIMAMED general meetings and ASHRAE meetings are asked to the committee. and the commission recommends these members to be selected primarily from the ambassadors.
4. Representatives and ambassadors are expected to participate actively in the meetings and take part in commissions.
5. The scientific levels and foreign language knowledge of the Commissioners / ambassadors should be sufficient and they should be sociable.
6. The ambassadors are expected to be productive, open to development and learning, collaborative and non-profitable, working closely with the sector, following stakeholder foreign sector summits, communicating the results of summits, establishing friendships, having knowledge and skills.
7. Persons sent abroad with a duty must submit a report to the commission and the board of directors when they return. These reports are discussed in the commission and published when necessary.
8. The active participation of TTMD members and academicians in international congresses is supported to the extent possible of the Association. In order to provide financial support, clear criteria such as oral presentation and commission membership are required.
9. In order to create this financial support, the Commission encourages activities such as the establishment of joint funds, the provision of state subsidies, and the support of ISIB and sector firms.
The Commission shall participate in the related boards and commissions in REHVA and ASHRAE on behalf of TTMD,
The Commission encourages and organizes participation in Congresses.
The Commission supports the participation of Technical committees.
The Commission helps to bring projects from abroad.
The Commission is an intermediary for academics who will work on these projects.
The Commission supports periodicals and non-periodicals publication.
The Commission monitors ASHRAE and REHVA publications, promotes these publications and encourages the dissemination of information to the sector.
The Commission produces opinions to form policies.
The Commission records the reports prepared after the activities abroad and creates an archive to ensure continuity.
The Commission proposes the persons to attend the meetings to the board of directors.
The Commission writes and shares information on 1 or 2 pages to be allocated in TTMD journal.
The Commission disseminates the main ideas of the meetings to the sector.
The Commission recommends international experts to the symposiums organized by TTMD.
Adress: Bestekar Cad. Çimen Apt. No:15/2 Kavaklıdere/Ankara
Phone: +90 312 419 45 71
Fax: +90 312 419 58 51